Friday, December 5

Leave Your Hips At Home, Girls!!!!

Last year I told you all about a singing snowman that Alyssa fell in love with when she went to work with her Moni for the day. She loved it so much that Moni's co-worker gave the snowman to Alyssa to take home with her. The snowman would sing "Shake Your Groove Thang," and Alyssa would shake it. At that time we were helping her learn her body parts and included in that was her "Groove Thang." click on this link to see the video and admire her little Groove Thang dance.

Alyssa has been dancing eversince she found stability on two feet. She loves to dance. This video with boots the monkey is an example of how well she was dancing just a year ago...

Tonight we got out the Christmas decorations for this year and included was the singing Snowman. I knew that Alyssa would be excited to see her friend again so I made sure to get this video of the first time that she heard him sing again...

I would say her dancing has improved in a year, wouldn't you?

Here are a few more videos of all the kids dancing skills for you to enjoy.

They kept going and going, but the videos stop here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Yes she has improved. That is so cute all of them dancing together.

Rachel said...

TOO CUTE!!

Peeks at Reese (since 5/31)

Heaven 3 column