Surprise Again. Our second Surprise Wednesday of the Summer. And yet again I am late on the posting of the festivities.
It started with Surprise...
Their daddy took the day off to join us in our plans. He will be doing this from time to time, when he is able to. It is really nice to have the whole family together when we do really fun things like Surprise Wednesday.
Their daddy took the day off to join us in our plans. He will be doing this from time to time, when he is able to. It is really nice to have the whole family together when we do really fun things like Surprise Wednesday.
So then Heath and Karston helped Josiah practice his Tennis skills. 
Josiah got to hit a few balls and then Karston got to hit a few balls. We are planning to get a second racket so that we can play a whole game sometime.While they were playing Tennis, I was busy weeding our garden. It was very crowded with so
many weeds. At first I planned to weed ALL of the weeds, but Heath got impatient and told me to just get the big ones so that we have time to play in the afternoon. So the finished job looked better than the start, but there is still more work to be done. Suddenly I got my
own surprise in the garden. YAE!!!! We have our first vegetables. We had two zucchini growing!! YAE!
many weeds. At first I planned to weed ALL of the weeds, but Heath got impatient and told me to just get the big ones so that we have time to play in the afternoon. So the finished job looked better than the start, but there is still more work to be done. Suddenly I got my
own surprise in the garden. YAE!!!! We have our first vegetables. We had two zucchini growing!! YAE!Ok. so back to the kid's surprise for the day. Heath decided to give them several hints (something I never do anymore.)
Hint number 1: It is Dark and Bright at the same time.
Hint number 2: You will not get wet or dirty.
Hint number 2: You will not get wet or dirty.
All of these Hints were leading up to our big Surprise: Family Fun Center's Glow in the Dark Putt Putt!!!! Woo Hoo!

So we loaded up and headed out to Gurnee, IL and to our Surprise Family Fun Center was no longer there. Uh Oh! What to do, what to do? We played it off as trying to trick them while we figured out a plan on the fly. We both shot out several suggestions but then Heath came up with a plan that was so genius! We were able to keep our Hints in tack and not even skip a beat.
What was this fabulous plan you say?

TOY STORY 3!!!!!!!!

The kids each got a sticker book with their tickets. They were so excited!
I know that there are people that will read this that still haven't seen it, so I am not going to give any spoilers. What I will say is that it is the darkest of all 3 Toy Story movies. My daughter hid her eyes through most of it. But my boys loved it and we all agreed it was the best of 3 movies as well.
So Second Surprise Wednesday of the Summer was a Success!



1 comments:
I like your Surprise Wednesdays. Chase loved Toy Story 3 as well....I did too! It was dark and slightly sad but I enjoyed it still. Glad you did too.
Post a Comment